call for an appointment
I have been so blessed to serve the wonderful people of East Tennessee since joining this practice in 1983. Until 2010, obstetrics was a significant portion of my practice. Since I no longer attend to expectant mothers, much more time is available to aid women with gynecologic issues. Caring for my patients in the operating and in the office continues to be a vital part of my life.
My wife and I have been married since 1973 and have two grown daughters.
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners, July, 1980
- FLEX – 1979
- Tennessee licensure granted September 7, 1979
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, December, 1985
- Recertification, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, October, 1999, 2000,2001, 2002, 2004
- Received M.D. from the University of Tennessee for the Health Sciences. Attended from July 1976 until June 1979.
- Received B.S. in zoology from the University of Tennessee at Martin. Attended from June 1972 until August 1975.
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the E.H. Crump Womens Hospital from June 23, 1980 until June 30, 1983.
- Flexible internship at the City of Memphis Hospital from June 23, 1979 until June 22, 1980.
- Private practice in Knoxville, TN since conclusion of residency.
- Corporate Identity: Generations ObGyn, P.C.
- Partners: Drs. Kenneth O’Kelley, Marlyn Leisy, Jeffrey Dell, Craig Myers, and Kori Cottam
- Chairman, Department of OB/GYN Fort Sanders Hospital, 1987
- President, East Tennessee OB/GYN Society, 1990
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology